Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent your idea good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor review for InventHelp and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and are not open how to start an invention taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.